Check out our list of Guest Friendly Hotels in Ao Nang just below
Your Guide to the Guest Friendly Hotels in Ao Nang
The guest friendly hotels stated below are all located in Ao Nang and within walking distance of the beach, bars and nightlife hot spots of the town. These establishments are also very popular with like minded visitors and I have personally taken the time to contact each and every single one of them as of Febuary 2017 to make sure their guest friendly policy is still in effect. You can check out the reply they provided with the hotels description. All offer both great value and good service while the rates themselves can greatly vary from budget to 5 star luxury.
While the vast majority of the visitors who make their way to Ao Nang are more interested in daytime beach activities and island hopping tours than raucous nightlife this doesn’t mean there’s no bar girl or freelancers on offer. Your best bet for female companionship as of 2017 would be to head to Soi RCA Entertainment, the only place left in Ao Nang with around 20 Pattaya-style girly bars. You will find it ± 500 meters up the main road leading to Krabi town just opposite to the Mc Donald’s.
A hotel that is considered guest or Bargirl friendly / Girl Friendly / Guest Friendly simply means that the establishment will allow and won’t charge any extra to take back an unregistered guest up to your room. A joiner fee can cost anywhere around from 10 to 25$ a night but could be even higher depending on the hotel policy. So if you unknowingly book a non-guest friendly hotel and plan on taking a girl back up to your room everyday for a week then you’re going to be paying a lot more money unnecessarily or worst outright denied entry. This is by no means an indication of their respectability as each hotel has different policies as long as you’re somewhat discreet. I have taken the time to e-mail them all personally to make sure about their policy and have given their reply with the hotel description.
- 26 EUR
- 28 USD
- 37 AUD
- 40 NZD
- 221 HKD
- 40 SGD
- 37 CAD
- 53 EUR
- 57 USD
- 74 AUD
- 78 NZD
- 443 HKD
- 81 SGD
- 74 CAD
- 79 EUR
- 86 USD
- 112 AUD
- 117 NZD
- 665 HKD
- 121 SGD
- 111 CAD
- 114 EUR
- 106 USD
- 149 AUD
- 155 NZD
- 886 HKD
- 161 SGD
- 149 CAD
List of certified Guest Friendly hotels located in Ao Nang near all the action
10/5 Soi 11, Moo 2, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
Price Range: $/$$/$$$ Amenities:
The Ao Nang Cliff View is surrounded by a natural jungle and some amazing Cliff Mountains scenery. This Resort is made up of around 30 bungalows and the facilities include a nice pool with some great views, a gym and restaurant which are all located among perfectly groomed manicured tropical gardens. They have price options to stay in and all are of pretty good value besides the Standard category that's to be avoided. My Deluxe bungalow was immaculate with clean bathrooms, a veranda with chairs, proper hot water and not a bug inside due to good screens that can open up the whole room up but kept those annoying critters out. Located about 30 minutes walk away from the beach and 20 from Soi RCA. A free shuttle car leaves to the beach/shops/restaurant/ area every hour.
- Gardens and surroundings cliffs are beautiful
- Nice pool with a view
- Standard rooms are dated
- A little out of the way but they do have free shuttle to the beach, Soi RCA where most the bargirls and beer bars is a 20 mins walk
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Ao Nang Cliff View Resort: "Dear guest, Of cause you can bring joiner to your room free of charge Best regards, Maem -Front office @ Ao nang cliff view resort".
420/16-17 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
Price Range: $/$$/$$$ Amenities:
The Ao Nang Cozy Place is a pleasant hotel that would best suit those looking for clean and decent amenities while keeping the costs to a minimum. Rooms here are clean and come with flat a screen TV & safe + bathroom with hot & cold water. Location is great just 7 minutes to the beer bars of Soi RCA entertainment and just under 20 mins walk from beach.
- Deluxe rooms are nice
- Located 5 minutes walk to Soi RCA where most of the beer bars are and 10 to the beach
- No Pool
- No elevator
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Aonang Cozy Place Hotel: "if you come alone and bring 1 girl , no problem but breakfast not include for her"
25/18 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
Price Range: $$/$$$/$$$$ Amenities:
The Aonang Paradise Resort is a beautiful 34 room property set in lush tropical gardens full of greenery which enjoys some impressive views over the limestone cliffs of Ao Nang. Amenities include a nice pool area with plenty of sunbeds and a bar/restaurant that serves some excellent choice of cocktails. Location is really a highlight here, just 3 minutes walk to Soi RCA Entertainment where most of the bargirls are and around 10 mins to the beach, staff was super friendly without being intrusive. The cheaper bungalows were nothing fancy but looked cute enough, I went for the bigger premium deluxe category, these were much more modern in design and to my taste.
- Central location just 3 minutes walk to Soi RCA where most of the beer bars are in Ao Nang and 10 to the beach.
- Nice pool and bar area to relax
- Nice gardens
- Modern resort
- Pool is shallow
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Aonang Paradise Resort: "Greeting from Aonang Paradise Resort! We do a free of charge for the guest who has a joiner as the reservation covers for 2 occupancies. With best regards, Ms. Jitlada C.(Amp) Assistant Front Office Manager"
Price Range: $$$/$$$ Amenities:
The Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan is a beautiful traditional Thai high end resort tucked away in a quiet green environment with no traffic noise located about 1 Km up from the beach on the main Krabi road. The nightlife and beer bars of Soi RCA & Soi Bamboi are not too far around 10 mins walk away, you'll find plenty of bars and restaurants along the way or alternatively can use their free two way hotel shuttle. The cheapest Deluxe category offer in my humble opinion the best value for money, rooms are modern and really spacious at 45 sq.m with a lovely little balcony but if you feel like splurging the villa are really luxurious and perfect in every way with huge private terrace & bathroom. Resort amenities include a a beautiful pool on two levels surrounded by plants and trees with the huge limestone mountains that characterizes Ao Nang towering in the back which no doubt add to the whole tropical paradise atmosphere. Downside is they do NOT serve any alcohol but they have no issues if grab some from 7/11 and fill up your minibar, no issues with bargirls either as long as they have proper ID.
- Modern high end resort in set in a bucolic environment
- Nice outdoor pool
- They don't have any alcohol on their menu
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa: "Warm greetings from Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort and Spa. Pleased to inform that the joiner no fee charge, but it necessary to leave ID at the reception. Best regards, Surasak Deebao (Sak) Front Office Manager"
105 Moo 3, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
Blue Village is In a quieter part of Ao Nang, roughly 700 meters to the beach and an easy walk but they also they offer a free two way mini van transportation. The cottage I had was beautiful, nicely decorated and spotless. Even though Blue Village is not exactly a 5 star resorts, Room are very comfortable. The gardens were well maintained and cottages are not directly next to one another so you'll get a bit of privacy. All rooms, even the Fan ones, have: TV, shower, safe, free Wi-Fi. Good value for money.
- Guest Friendly policy reply from Blue Village Resort by Chanintra: " Our resort doesn't collect joiner fee if unregistered guests leave the room before midnight. However, if you make a reservation for two guests per room. They can still share the room ovvernight with you without extra charges 🙂 For guest's own safety, unregistered guests will be asked to present their I.D. cards to our resort staff".
Green View Village Resort $/$$/$$$
279 Moo 2 Ao Nang, Thailand
The Green View Village Resort is a tucked back a little bit from the beach and the main bar places but these can be reached in either a 20 mins walk or a few minutes 40 baht by Tuk Tuk ride. The hotel also offers a free shuttle from 9am to 8pm hourly and in my experience there even gave free rides between the hours. The resort surroundings are beautiful and the place is very well maintained. They offer a variety of different styles of accommodation so it's easy to find one that suits your budget and needs. The most basic are standard fan bungalows in the 20$ range (fan, moskito net, cold shower, but well furnished and clean with a very nice bathroom) to 70$ the Pool Villa room with all the modern amenities.
- Guest Friendly policy reply from Green View Village Resort: "Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you can bring your guest overnight without fee. Thank you in advance, Green view village".
Harvest House $/$$
420/18-19 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
Harvest House is a small hotel of Bed & Breakfast type with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Great location: Near massage centers, tourist spots, nightlife, local eateries & beach is a 10 minutes walk down the hill. Rooms here are spacious and comfortable with large beds, good air-con, TV (with 50 channels), fridge, safe, hot water & Free high speed Wi-Fi. The only draw backs I can think of is there's no swimming pool and a little noise from passing traffic but that's from the location on the main road.
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Green Town Guest House: "We do allow the customers to bring back a bargirl to sleep overnight as long as the guest will not bring more than two. Accoerding to the hotel policy, the room can be available for two persons in one room. To illustrate that you can bring one bargirl. If you would like to bring more than one bargirl, you have to pay more. Your sincerely, Harvest House".
Luna House $/$$
470/7-8 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
The Luna house is located a little further away than most of the tourist accommodation in Ao Nang and is around 2KM from the beach. By foot it'll take you a good 20-25 minutes to get there but a quick tuk-tuk ride will only cost you 20 baht. Facilities at this guest house are clean and in good condition. Each room is equipped with Air-con, Sat-TV, refrigerator, private bathroom, free wifi and a safety deposit box. I liked the bed and had a really good sleep in it which isn't always true in all guesthouses. Definitely a good option for those on a bit of a budget and who use their public/private transportation or don't mind the distance to the beach.
- Guest Friendly policy reply from Luna House: " Happy to informed you that we allow hotel guest to bring outside guest stay overnight. Looking forward to serve you. Best Regards, Mr.Jon".
420/14-15 Moo.2 Aonang Muang, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
The Pranang Flora House's location is a bit up the hill from the center of Ao Nang but access to town is not that big a deal and doable on foot or you can always hire a tuk tuk if you are feeling lazy. Just a short walk from the bars and restaurants & around 10-15 minutes to get to the beach. This is not the most luxurious hotel in Ao nang but rooms are cheap, clean and big enough with all with all modern amenities: Good king size double bed, flat-screen TV, fridge, in-room safe, hot water & free wi-fi. The area isn't noisy,rooms feel secure and staff friendly. So all in all the price is of very good value.
- Guest Friendly policy reply from Pranang Flora House: "Greeting! from Pranang Flora House, It's ok it you would like to take one person to your room. The room can stay 2 person in one room or 3 person in one room with extra bed".
Srisuksant Resort $$/$$$/$$$$
145 Moo 3, Nopparatthara Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
The location of the Srisuksant Resort is in my opinion just excellent, directly across from the more secluded Nopparat Thara Beach. You'll get to some peace and quiet at night being at the far end of Ao Nang Beach while only a 5 mins walk to main strip of bars and action. Also, boats to the islands for some daytime activities are a mere 10 meters away. The Seabreeze room I got was spacious, bed was comfy, had a lovely bathroom with rainfall shower and pressure shower, proper AC, LCD TV, mini fridge and Free Wi-fi Free that had a great connection. The resort has two pools one with a swim up bar that's opened from 10 AM.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the My Home Cambodia Guest House: "Warmest Greeting from Srisuksant Resort, Noppharatthara Beach Aonang Krabi Thailand. We are pleased to inform you visit we not charge joiner. Thank & Regard, kamonphan".
153/6 Moo 3, Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
The Swiss Chalet hotel is located a 10 mins walk from Ao Nang Beach and 5 mins to Noppharat Beach. Even cooler it's less than a 5 mins drive from the jetty, so very handy if you're coming in by ferry from Phuket. The area is peaceful and the guesthouse is surrounded by luxurious boutique hotels. The room I got was in a really good condition and while basic spacious enough with all the needed facilities: big bed, small fridge, safe, big TV with a few cable channels, closet space, free wi-fi, hot water shower and a balcony. The only negative I can think of was the low water pressure and that the bed was a little hard. Staff is super friendly and speaks a mix of English, German & Thai.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Swiss Chalet Hotel: "This is not a problem. No control and free. You pay for the room and you can do what you want. They just have to be pretty and well 😀 Best regards and see you soon, Roland".