Click below to view our list of Guest Friendly Hotels in Hua Hin
Your Guide to the Guest Friendly Hotels in Hua Hin
The guest friendly hotels stated below are all centrally located in Hua Hin and within short distance of the beach, bars and nightlife hot spots of the city.
These establishments are also very popular with like minded visitors and I have personally taken the time to contact each and every single one of them as of November 2016 to make sure their guest friendly policy is still in effect. You can check out the reply they provided with the hotels description. All offer both great value and good service while the rates themselves can greatly vary from budget to 5 star luxury.
You can find right in the heart of the city a few dozen beer bars (think Pattaya without the dancing poles) located on and around Soi Bintabaht. Click here to view a map of the area.
A hotel that is considered guest or Bargirl friendly/ Girl Friendly/Guest Friendly simply means that the establishment will allow and won’t charge any extra to take back an unregistered guest up to your room. A joiner fee can cost anywhere around from 10 to 25$ a night but could be even higher depending on the hotel policy. So if you unknowingly book a non-guest friendly hotel and plan on taking a girl back up to your room everyday for a week then you’re going to be paying a lot more money unnecessarily or worst outright denied entry. This is by no means an indication of their respectability as each hotel has different policies as long as you’re somewhat discreet. I have taken the time to e-mail them all personally to make sure about their policy and have given their reply with the hotel description.
- 26 EUR
- 28 USD
- 37 AUD
- 40 NZD
- 221 HKD
- 40 SGD
- 37 CAD
- 53 EUR
- 57 USD
- 74 AUD
- 78 NZD
- 443 HKD
- 81 SGD
- 74 CAD
- 79 EUR
- 86 USD
- 112 AUD
- 117 NZD
- 665 HKD
- 121 SGD
- 111 CAD
- 114 EUR
- 106 USD
- 149 AUD
- 155 NZD
- 886 HKD
- 161 SGD
- 149 CAD
List of certified Guest Friendly hotels located in Hua Hin
Amari Hua Hin $$$/$$$$
117/74 Takiab Road, Nongkae, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Amari Hua Hin: "Dear Sir, Warm Greetings from Amari Hua Hin Thank you so much for your kind email and pleased to inform you that for your joiner our hotel without any charge but need to leave her ID at the reception Best regards, Pornthip Sinthong".
Baan Duangkaew Resort $$$/$$$$
3/158 Soi Moobaannongkae, Takiap Road, Nongkae, Hua Hin, Thailand.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Baan Duangkaew Resort: "One double room will be good for minimum two persons. No problem if you take lady come to in the room is no charge more but just leave her ID at the reception. Thank you very much for your interesting, Ms.Wasana Bonyalat -Reservation Baan Duangkaew Resort".
Baan Manthana Hotel $$/$$$
24/10, Srasong Road, Hua Hin, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Baan Manthana Hotel: "Dear Khun We do apologize for our late reply. There is free of charge for the joiner, Krab 🙂 Best regards, Mr. Teeramek Siansilacharoen (Book) Hotel Manager Baan Manthana Hotel, Hua Hin".
1/18 Sasong Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin / Cha-am, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Chaba Chalet: "An overnight guest is welcome without extra charge; however, you will have to be responsible for the expense/damage incurred by the guest. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Chaba Chalet A Hua Hin Market Hotel".
120/22 Soi Hua-Hin 78 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Citin Loft Hua Hin: "Regarding to your question, we’re pleased to inform you that we’re guest friendly hotel and do not charge for your visitor. However, her ID Card or Passport is required to register at reception for our security reason only. Should you require more information please do not hesitate to contact us and looking forward to welcome and serve you soon Best Regards Ekkachai Tiwapat, (Mr.) Central Reservation Officer".
Dune Hua Hin Hotel $$$$
5/5 Naebkhehars Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Dune Hua Hin Hotel: "Thank you for your interesting in Dune Hua Hin. As per your inquiry, an unregistered guest is welcome with a copy of ID. If you have any further inquiries please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime. Best Regards, Gift Nalin".
Evergreen Boutique Hotel $$/$$$/$$$$
13/91 Soi 47, Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Evergreen Boutique Hotel: "There is no joiner fee, all bookings are for two persons. Hua Hin is a small town and there are no security concerns. Our guests have never had any problems, so we do not require an ID, unless you instruct us to do so".
91 Hua Hin-Khao Takiab Road, Khao Takiab, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Hyatt Regency Hua Hin Hotel: "Dear Sir or Madame, Warmest greeting from Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. Thank you very much for your interesting in Hyatt Regency Hua Hin. We are pleased to inform you that no have any additional charge for joiner(local girl from one the beer bars) but she have to fill in the registration form and leave her ID card at the reception desk. However, our hotel will not take responsible for any possible problem or accident regarding to the person from outside. For more information or any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards, Bua Rakshuedee.(Ms.) Guest Service Centre HYATT REGENCY HUA HIN& THE BARAI".
83/188 Soi Talay 12, Khaotakieb-Hua Hin Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply the Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort: "Greeting with sea breeze from Hua Hin! Thank you for your kind interest staying with us. Our room rate is for two persons so you can have “a frend of guest” stay with you. Also under Thai Hospitality Law, resort is required to record ID or passport of all guests. Warm regards, Chusak Pichittanarak Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort".
Mod Guesthouse $/$$
116 Naresdamri Road, Hua Hin Beachfront, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Mod Guesthouse: "Thanks you for your interest and choosed service form our guesthouse. We look forward for your coming and hope to be a part of your happy holiday. As you have inquired about your friend from bar beer that, would like to stay overnight with you. We please to inform you that will be OK without additional charge but you have to accept that if your asset are lost or broken guesthouse will not responsible. Best regards, Ekkanat Trakooljeam -Assistant Manager".
Putahracsa Resort $$$$
22/65 Naeb Kaehat Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Putahracsa Resort: "We are pleased to inform that if you stay at our hotel for 1 person then they will be no joiner fee if there is an additional guest come to stay overnight with you and she needs to leave her ID card at our Front Desk. Should you require any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. Best Regards, Yingrat Intayarat (Palm) Reservations Agent - Putahracsa Hua Hin".
79/9 Petchkasem Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Royal Express Hua Hin: "In regard to your query, guest friendly is allowed in our hotel. We require only her ID card exchange with our guard when you bring her to hotel. There is no charge for guest friendly as well. Should you require more information, Please do not hesitate to contact us and looking forward to welcome you soon. Best Regards, Geedah -Central Reservation Officer".
Sirin Hotel $$
6/3 Damnernkasem Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply the Sirin Hotel: "Thank you very much for your email. You can take your girl to the hotel did not charge but I need copy of ID card for lady. Best Regards, Mrs.Nuchprawee".
Smile Hua Hin Resort $$/$$$
250/139 Soi Hua Hin 94, Petchkasem road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Smile Hua Hin Resort: "Please be informed that we don't charge for the women overnight but that women has to leave the ID card for the security reason. Best regards, Jang -Receptionist".
21/1 Naretdamri Road, Hua Hin City Center, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sukkasem Guesthouse: "We have a guest friendly policy, and we do not require ID card nor fees for your lady. However, we request our guests to respect other customers in the guesthouse and also not to bring any ladies under legal age. We hope to have the pleasure to host you soon at Sukkasem. With best regards, Sukkasem Guesthouse".
The Herbs Hotel By The Sea $$$/$$$$
1/12 Naeb Kaehat Road, Hua Hin Beachfront, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Herbs Hotel By The Sea: "Thank you for your interests in The Herbs By the Sea Hotel, Hua Hin. We are a guest friendly hotel, therefore, there is no need to bring that person to register. However, we will need to have her ID when she arrives. Additionally, if there is a third person involve in the room, we will have to charge extra person. Kind Regards, Pranee".