Click below to view our list of Guest Friendly Hotels in Siem Reap
Your Guide to the Guest Friendly Hotels in Siem Reap
The bar girl friendly hotels stated below are all centrally located in Siem Reap and within walking distance of Pub street, the major nightlife spot of the city. In the few instances where they might be slightly out of the way I made sure to mention just how long of tuk tuk ride (from 5 to 15 minutes) it is to the center. These establishments are all very popular with like minded visitors and I have personally taken the time to contact each and every single one of them to make sure their guest friendly policy is still in effect. You can check out the reply they provided with the hotels description. All offer both great value and good service while the rates themselves can greatly vary from budget to 5 star luxury.
The bulk of the visitors who make their way to Siem Reap are more interested into daytime visiting of nearby temples than partying but this doesn't mean there's no mongering to be had. Most of the popular downtown bars are close to the river and market, down the appropriately named Pub Street. Freelancers which are referred to as taxi-girls in Cambodia are found roaming the bars in this part of town and more specifically at Martini Nightclub and Beer Garden, the liveliest disco in town. The Bakeng Night Club located on sivutha street near the night market is also packed full with dancing Khmer youngsters by 10pm every night. Then the Zanzy Bar, a late night dive also on sivutha street has scores of working girls.
A hotel that is considered guest or Bargirl friendly / Guest Friendly / Girl Friendly simply means that the establishment will allow and won’t charge any extra to take back an unregistered guest up to your room. A joiner fee can cost anywhere around from 10 to 25$ a night but could be even higher depending on the hotel policy. So if you unknowingly book a non-guest friendly hotel and plan on taking a girl back up to your room everyday for a week then you’re going to be paying a lot more money unnecessarily or worst outright denied entry since Cambodian hotels are generally more strict than their Thai counterparts. Just to give you an example, out of the 160 that I contacted in Siem Reap only 25 responded favorably.. This is by no means an indication of their respectability as each hotel has different policies as long as you’re somewhat discreet. I have taken the time to e-mail them all personally to make sure about their policy and have given their reply with the hotel description.
- 26 EUR
- 28 USD
- 37 AUD
- 40 NZD
- 221 HKD
- 40 SGD
- 37 CAD
- 53 EUR
- 57 USD
- 74 AUD
- 78 NZD
- 443 HKD
- 81 SGD
- 74 CAD
- 79 EUR
- 86 USD
- 112 AUD
- 117 NZD
- 665 HKD
- 121 SGD
- 111 CAD
- 114 EUR
- 106 USD
- 149 AUD
- 155 NZD
- 886 HKD
- 161 SGD
- 149 CAD
List of certified Guest Friendly hotels located in Siem Reap near the action
Price Range: $ - 0 to 33 USD / 0 - 25 EUR
55 Bopha Leak Kloun St., Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Ideally located close to all the amenities of the center like Pub Street and the Night Market this hotel is still in a quiet enough part of town to be place to be able to relax in. The Alliance Villa not only boats clean, spacious and comfortable rooms with a huge private balcony but has free breakfast and Internet included in their price, Great value for around 20-25$ that I can definitely be recommending to anyone staying in Siem Reap.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Alliance Villa: "You are welcome to Alliance Villa. We do not charge if you bring with you guest, but the one must show the receptionist her/his ID card".
307 Road No. 6, Taphul Village, Svay Dangum Commune, Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Jasmine Lodge was amazing for the price: Clean and nicely decorated basic rooms with Fan only, TV and hot water in the showers, free wifi and very friendly and helpful staff. Lodge also offer a free Tuk Tuk pick up from the airport which starts the experience well. The lodge is situated about 10-15min walk from Pub Street and all that area.
- Guest Friendly policy reply from the Jasmine Lodge: " Thanks you very much for your mail let us know details of your room quinrry and wonder and so that is fine our guesthouse always have friendly policy and not extra for guest joiner ".
National Road 6, Phoum Krous Svay Dangkum, National Road 6, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The rooms at the Cozyna Angkor Hotel are big with excellent balconies and wood throughout. Definitely beautiful rooms for the price. Upsides are great staff, restaurant and excellent Khmer and Western free breakfast. The staff is very attentive. Downsides during my stay were the very noisy maids who wake you early with constant banging.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Golf Angkor Hotel: "Thanks for your mail, you can bring joiner without charge but she can't eat breakfast in our restaurant. All guest will register up on arrival and joiner also copy ID to. Also she can't eat breakfast in our restaurant unless book room for two".
Steet Tapoul , Tapoul Village, Svay Dangkum Communce, Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
For around 20 USD/night, I was initially concerned that the low price meant that the quality of the rooms wouldn't be very good. Other positive online reviews convinced me to give ii a try and am very glad that I did. For a clean hotel, centrally located that includes a decent breakfast and complimentary Internet, you can't go wrong. Has big rooms and hot water. Walking distance from pub street, the main restaurant/bar street in Siem Reap. The only downside is that WiFi has no access from the 4th Floor up... You must go to the lobby and restaurant to access the it.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Parklane Hotel: "Thank you for supporting our hotel, if you would provided your passport,he or she is your guest there will be no problem with us.".
- UPDATE (30 June 2011): I have had a report that they have started to charge 10$ for overnight guests and this was their latest reply to their Guest Friendly policy: " Yes, if you bring guest over night hotel will charge 10$ more".
Price Range: $$ - 33 to 66 USD / 25 - 50 EUR
Tara Angkor Hotel $$/$$$
Vithei Charles De Gaulle, Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The rooms are very nice and clean and the hotel has as a nice courtyard with a good pool and spa facilities. Pub Street is about a 15 minute walk away. For the price, was quite happy with the Tara Angkor hotel! Lovely hotel, Good breakfast with a lot to chose between.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Tara Angkor Hotel "We are pleased to inform you that our Superior Twin/Double can accommodated for 02 person".
National Road 6, Phum Banteay Chas, Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The room is spacious, modern, clean, comfortable and the bathroom is also fairly big and well furnished with fresh linens and towels, soaps and shampoos. The gardens nice, and the peaceful atmosphere was perfect for eating breakfast by the pool every morning. The complimentary breakfast itself is quite a treat! Expect to get fueled up each morning with a three course breakfast of bread basket filled with baked goods served with homemade jam, a main of your choice (Asian or American), and a fruit platter to finish, all accompanied with espresso coffee, hot tea and freshly squeezed juices. The grounds are covered with tropical plants and is very well cared for by the staff.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Bunwin Boutique Hotel: "A warm greeting Bunwin Boutique Hotel! She has to provide her ID to our reception desk once she enters hotel. But you must book room for 2 adults for no extra cost".
27 Wat Bo Road, Salakomreuk Commune, Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
I Loved staying here. The Room was basic but clean and convenient enough. Shower only though no bathtub but with good air con. Wonderful private balcony looking out over the central garden of trees and flowering shrubs. The place is an oasis of calm in the mist of a busy town. Its only a few minutes tuktuk ride to pub-street or a 10 to 15 Mins walk back at night.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sonalong Boutique Village and Resort: "thank you so much sir , Yes you can but she has to show her I.D card to the receptionist . best regards".
Price Range: $$$ - 66 to 99 USD / 50 - 75 EUR
Jean Commailles Road, Kok Chork, Trorpeang Ses Commnune, Wat Thmey, Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Siddharta Boutique (only 3 months old) has everything you could hope for in a hotel in this category and so much more. The rooms were good sized, beds were very comfy with good sized shower rooms en-suite, excellent cable TV coverage, and free wireless Internet throughout the hotel grounds beautiful. The rooftop restaurant is excellent if you want to give it a try. Though the hotel was a bit out of the main area of town, it still was very nice to go back to a quiet place after pub street.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Siddharta Boutique Hotel: " Please be assured that our hotel will not charge the extra joiner fee for unregistered guest. However, for the security of the hotel, the reception will have to keep the identity card of that person once inter to the hotel. He/She can take it back once leave the hotel.".
Price Range: $$$$ - 99+ USD / 100+ EUR
555 Khum Svay Dang Khum, National Road 6, Siem Reap, Cambodia
A great out-of-town base for touring the temples. Our bedroom and bathroom were large, stylish, clean and comfortable. The staff friendly and helpful and everyone we met went out of their way to make us welcome here. The piping hot water was great at bath/shower time after a long day visitng the temples. The pool area and gardens were a delight to relax in. I would highly recommend the Resort to anyone looking for 5 star accomodations in Siem Reap as it had some excellent value.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Grand Soluxe Angkor Palace Resort & Spa: "Thanks for your reply. Regarding to your email, kindly be informed that we don’t charge the joiner but the joiner should provide ID to reception at night."
National Road 6, 369 Banteay Chas, Slorkram, Central, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Lovely hotel with some exceptional service. Room is spacious with huge comfortable mattress, bathroom is clean and equipped with everything you'd wish for. Although a bit out of time the 10 min tuktuk ride costs only $2. Breakfast is also excellent and had everything you could wish for, both European and Asian dishes. The pool bar is lovely and don't miss the beds where you can lay and have your drinks.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Angkor Palace Resort & Spa Hotel: "Pertaining to your inquiry with booking at our hotel, one room is privileged for two people and if you reserve and put only person, then the another one unregistered person is not charged."