(List last updated September 2013)
The Phuket guest friendly hotels stated in this list are all located on either in Patong, Karon and Kata Beach. All offer great value for the money and good service while the rates themselves can greatly vary from budget to 5 star luxury.
But just what exactly is a guest friendly hotel in Phuket?
A hotel that is considered guest or girl friendly simply means that the hotel will not charge extra for taking back an unregistered guest to your room. Bear in mind that not all hotels in Phuket have an open policy that will allow you to bring back an unregistered guest to your room. Some do outright refuse while others will smack you with a joiner fee can costs anywhere from 500+ THB a night or more depending on the hotel. So if you unknowingly book a non-guest friendly hotel and plan on taking a guest back up to your room every night for a week then you’re going to be paying a lot more money unnecessarily. I’ve taken the trouble of making a list of which ones are ok, and allow whoever you want to accompany you to your room. This is by no means an indication of their respectability as each hotel has different policies as long as you’re discreet.
You can find the Guest Friendly Hotels in Phuket listed by area in this order (click to access directly):
Room Rate Guide:
$ – 0- 1000 Bath / Under 33 USD / 25 EUR
$$ – 1001 – 2000 Bath / Under 66 USD / 50 EUR
$$$ – 2001 – 3000 Bath / Under 99 USD / 75 EUR
$$$$ – 3001+ Bath / 99+ USD / 100+ EUR
Girl Friendly Hotels on PATONG BEACH:
Acca Patong $$/$$$/$$$$
179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (500 m), Patong Beach (600 m)
The Acca Patong is a new hotel conveniently located at the end of Soi Sansabai just opposite to Phuket’s nightlife center: Bangla Road. Rooms are clean and come with all the expected amenities: Comfy bed, air-conditioning, 32 inch LCD TV, mini fridge, Free Wi-Fi, in room safe, etc.
PROS: Location, new property, Free Wi-Fi, Friendly staff.
CONS: Rooms on street side can be noisy so try to get one a few floors up or on the opposite side.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Acca Patong: ”Thank you for your kind interested in our property for your upcoming valuable holidays. Don’t be concern we do not charge for lady joiner! We look forard to see you soon at Acca Patong Best Regards, Somsak P”.
Alfresco Phuket Hotel $$/$$$/$$$$
162/48-50 Phung Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.2 km), Patong Beach (1.1 km)
The Alfresco is a new and modern hotel located a little far off from where all the action with Bangla Road and the beach a good 15 to 20 minutes walk away. They do provide a free tuk tuk services up to 5 pm. Regarding the rooms, what you see on their booking website is what you will get: Clean, comfy and very modernly designed rooms. For the price and facilities all I can say is it is quite good especially with the 40-50% off flash deals running on Agoda.
PROS: Very modern design, nice infinity pool on the roof, great Wi-Fi connection, TV with loads of channels.
CONS: Distance from Bangla Rd & beach, Free tuk-tuk stops at 5PM.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Alfresco Phuket Hotel: ”Please be inform that our hotel allow joiner stay overnight with guest with free of charge. Have a nice day, Reservation Dep. Alfresco Phuket Hotel”.
Amata Resort $$/$$$/$$$$
189/29 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (400 m), Patong Beach (380 m)
Rooms at the Amata Resort are modern and spacious with all the expected facilities (Great air-con, free Wi-Fi, mini-bar, in room safe, TV, etc. ) and while it’s an easy walk to everything you could possible want (5-10 minutes to Bangla road or 10-15 to the Patong beach) it remains tucked in a quiet location for a good night’s sleep. The Amata also has two pools of which the roof top one is particularly attractive since it offers some great 360˚ panoramic view of Patong and has a bar where you can enjoy a few beers and a meal. Overall good value for money!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Amata Resort: ”Our extra person policy is One room can stay 2 people, if you stay only one person, you can have one extra person per night free of charge. More than one, 500 baht will be applied for each extra person. Best regards, Reservation Team”.
Anchalee Inn $$
267/269/271 Rat-u-thit Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.1 km), Patong Beach (390 m)
Cheap hotel, near center and beach, comfortable, clean, with a swimming pool and sauna, good restaurant, Italian manager is friendly, very good free internet, discreet and private in the night with seven eleven and money change just outside.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Anchalee Inn: “We require that they leave an ID card at the reception desk. We do not ask for any extra charge and you can bring any “joiner” any time you like.. Richard, General Manager”.
Apsara Residence $$/$$$/$$$$
79/11-12 Soi San Sa Bai, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (500 m), Patong Beach (500 m)
For those who like nightlife the Apsara Residence is in the ideal location only a few minutes walk to Bangla Road or Jungceylon Mall and 5 to 10 mins to Patong beach. Room was very clean and modern with a good bed to sleep on though a little small since all they had left when I went there were twin rooms. Housekeeping did a great job cleaning up the mess I left every day. Staff and Belgian owner were very friendly as well.
PROS: Very close to everything, quick Wi-Fi in room (up to 30 mbps !), Nice rooms.
CONS: Room facing the street can be a bit noisy due to location. no elevator.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Apsara Residence: ”Regarding your request we can inform you that at Apsara Residence we have a JOINER FREE policy. It mean if you stay ALONE in a room you can take ANY guest, FREE of charge inside your room. For your and our own security we will ask your guests ID card. Best Regards, Gunter Willemaerts Manager/Owner”.
Arimana Hotel $$/$$$/$$$$
64/1 Nanai Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand | Distance: Bangla Road (900 m), Patong Beach (1.1 km)
The Arimana Hotel is tucked in the back of Patong about 5 minutes walk from Jungceylon, 10 mins from Bangla road and 15 to the beach. The rooms are rather on the small size but clean and equipped with all the basic amenities expected: A/C, TV, Wi-Fi. Pretty decent considering the 1300 Baht I paid for it in high season but nothing special neither.
PROS: Quiet at night, nice little pool, good housecleaning.
CONS: Shower water not always very hot.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Arimana Hotel: ”Please be informed that we do not charge for bringing unregistered guest to stay overnight at the hotel. However, 150 THB for American breakfast may be charged , if he/she takes breakfast. Best Regard, Reservation Dep. Arimana Hotel”.
Arya Boutique Room $/$$
74/34 Soi Baanzahn, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (900 m), Patong Beach (910 m)
Simply put with prices in the 800-1500 Baht range depending on the season, the Arya Boutique Room is one of the best value for money hotels in Patong. So if you are on a budget and looking for a clean, comfortable and cheap room with all the basic amenities within walking distance of the beach (15 mins) and Bangla road (10 mins), this should be an easy choice.
PROS: Value outweighs the price, Free Wi-Fi, good air-con, clean rooms, comfy beds.
CONS: No elevator.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Arya Boutique Room: ”The room rate is include for 2 person in 1 room (if you stay alone is no fee charge for Joiner) Best regards, Arya boutique room”.
Asialoop Guest House $/$$
2-17/20 Sirirat Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.1 km), Patong Beach (780 m)
The AsiaLoop is a nice little guest house located a bit out of the way from Patong’s center (15 minutes walk from beach and 20-25 from Bangla road) but perfect if you are looking for somewhere peaceful and quiet to sleep at night. Their superior rooms are large, clean and modern with everything you need: Double bed, TV, air-con, fridge, balcony, modern bathroom with hot shower, etc. The economy rooms on the other hand while well furnished for the price can be a bit claustrophobic as they don’t have any windows or balcony. The AsiaLoop has a rooftop swimming pool which is a cool place to hang with a beer after a long day at the beach. The only negative point is they have no elevator in this 5 floor building. Otherwise a good deal while in Phuket!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the AsiaLoop Guest House: ”Hello, the Hotel is guest friendly no worry no extra charge !! Rgds, Marco – Managing Director AsiaLooop”.
Aspery Hotel $$/$$$/$$$$
5/41-51 Patong Beach Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (700 m), Patong Beach (250 m)
The location of the Aspery Hotel is good with Patong beach just around the corner and Bangla Road a few streets away (10 mins walk max). The rooms are clean, modern and have a little balcony. Only two downsides I can think of is that the bed is a little hard and the water in the shower had but two temperature: Too cold or too hot. Other than that of very good value for the price!
PROS: Good value, clean rooms, nice little pool on the rooftop
CONS: Found the bed a little hard, water temperature hard to manage.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Aspery Hotel: ”We pleased to inform you that we are no longer charging for joiner fees. Ann Michelle Cacar (Ms) RSVN Officer”.
5/1-8 Hat Patong Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (850 m), Patong Beach (350 m)
The Boomerang Inn is a very short walk from Patong beach and about 10 to 15 minutes to Bangla Road. Rooms are cleaned everyday, beds comfy, flat screen TV has a good range of channels, A/C cools quickly, balcony, fridge, free Wi-Fi, etc. in short all the basics are covered here.
PROS: Clean & Everything works, staff is friendly and english speaking.
CONS: No in-room safe, thin walls, The furniture is a bit old.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Boomerang Inn: ”Our policy is that if you have booked a double room you may have an overnight guest but your guest must leave her ID at reception as this is a requirement of the police. Boomerang Inn”.
Casa Jip Guesthouse $/$$
207/10 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (500 m), Patong Beach (360 m)
The Casa Jip Guesthouse is pretty well located in Patong with Bangla Road less than 10 minutes walk away and only 5 more from there onto the Beach. If you are looking for a clean, cheap and friendly guest house this is a great option in Phuket. They offer big rooms with queen-sized beds, TV with plenty of channels, air-con, free high speed Wi-Fi, minibar with very decent prices and hot water every time you take your shower. The downsides is like with many other guesthouses there is no elevator so if you end up with a room on the 5th floor that’s going to be a lot of stairs to climb stairs before you get to your room. In the end, a good combination of value of money and location.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Casa Jip Guesthouse: ”There is NO FEE for an overnight guest but the guest MUST REGISTER their Thai ID card at front desk”.
Nanai Road 247/1-8 Kathu, Patong | Distance: Bangla Road (1.4 km), Patong Beach (1 KM)
Stayed here once for four nights, the stay was comfortable, staff was friendly, room was very comfortable with a big bed & lovely bathroom, free wifi was not that good though. Located 15 minutes walking distance from beach but has a free shuttle service from 9am to 11 pm that was good.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Club Bamboo Resort: “Yes we are free of charge for guest over night but they have to leave ID card at the reception. Kind Regards, Waraporn Bunkongkeaw. Resevation Manager/ Guest Relations Manager”.
Coconut Village Resort $$$/$$$$
20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.1 km), Patong Beach (320 m)
The Coconut Village Resort is ideally located only 200 meters from the best side of Patong beach while remaining just far away enough to be quiet at night. Bangla Road is a 15-20 mins walk away. Room are very spacious and are of a good standard with a large bathroom that has a separate bath and shower. The pool area is lovely to hang around.
PROS: Location, nice rooms, nice deep swimming pool (2.7m), friendly staff, very clean, quiet.
CONS: Had to pay for internet and was expensive, no in room safe only at reception, a bit far from Bangla Road.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Coconut Village Resort: ”Yes sure. No joiner fee. Thank you See you soon”.
Duangjitt Resort $$$$
18 Phachanukroh Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.2 km), Patong Beach (220 m)
The Duangjitt Resort is a large and peaceful oasis of calm (36 acres site) located just up the street from the southern end of Patong Beach. This is a very upscale hotel set among in 36 acres of beautiful lush gardens with several fantastic swimming pools. Rooms are cosy and of very high standard with all the amenities expected of a four to five-star hotel.
PROS: Location, amazing pools, awesome gardens, great rooms, friendly staff, great rooms, very clean, quiet, nice buffet breakfast.
CONS: The Wi-Fi which the resort charges an exorbitant 1500 baht/day (30USD) is slow and has frequent dropouts.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Duangjitt Resort: ”Let’s me explain usually we have to charge for Extra person that over than booking @1000.- without breakfast But if you booking with twin rate and come to check in only one person on date of booking that mean you can bring additional person to stay with you without joiner fee. However she have to leave her ID card to the reception”.
Forest Patong Hotel $/$$/$$$
46/27-29 Soi Kongbangwat Pisitkorranee Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.4 km), Patong Beach (1.4 KM)
The Forest Patong Hotel is a new property located on the north and starting point of Patong city. Not for those who need to be in the middle of the party scene or alongside the beach as it’s a 20 to 25 minutes walk to reach either. But, if you plan on renting a scooter or don’t mind paying the 50-60 Baht for a motorbike taxi you can very easily get anywhere in Patong within 10 mins. Where the Forest Patong really shines is with the type of accommodation you get for the price. The rooms often go for just around 800/1000 Baht on Agoda and are really big on amenities. The superior room had a 42-inch Plasma TV with DVD, your own personal desktop computer, Free Wi-Fi, large sofa, mini-bar, hot shower/bath with good water pressure, balcony, etc. So for the price the Forest Patong hotel hard beat!
PROS: Great facilities at budget prices, Free Wifi & computer, 42-inch TV, new property.
CONS: Far from the beach and nightlife.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Forest Patong Hotel: ”Thank you for interested in our hotel. Our policy have no joiner fee for unregistered guest just leave her ID at the reception.”.
168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8, Phuangmuang Sai Gor Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (1.7 km), Patong Beach (780 m)
Green Harbor & Service Apartment is a new hotel that offers fully equipped rooms (comfy beds, big LCD TV, quiet A/C unit, free Wi-Fi) with a kitchen area and cooking facilities at great prices! Location is the only slight downside as it’s a 15 to 20 minutes walk to the beach or Bangla Road where all the nightlife is.
PROS: New property, value for money, quiet location, clean rooms, kitchen area with cooking facilities,
CONS: A little far from beach and Bangla Road, no pool.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Green Harbor Hotel: ”You can take every girl short time or overnight however we not charge Best Regard Sukanya Wayobut”.
328 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (2.9 km), Patong Beach (980 m)
Located in Kalim Bay, the IndoChine Resort is best suited for those who want to keep at a distance from the madness of Patong. Since you need somewhere in between 30 to 45 minutes walk to get to Patong it’s recommended you rent out your own motorbike if you plan to stay here or accept paying the taxi mafia 300 Baht ride each way. Rooms look nice both inside and out and the villas have their own private pools or Jacuzzi. The views of Patong and the Andaman Sea from here are simply stunning!
PROS: View is amazing, very quiet, rooms with pool or Jacuzzi.
CONS: No free shuttle service, distance from Patong.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the IndoChine Resort & Villas: ”Our rooms can accommodate 2 persons and all visitors are required to leave their ID card at the front office. We look forward to welcoming you at IndoChine Resort. Regards, Amrish -Reservation Office”.
Ladebua Hotel $$/$$$
1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Soi 1, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (400 m), Patong Beach (350 m)
The La De Bua Hotel is located only 5 minutes from Bangla Road or beach. Rooms are clean and spacious, nothing fancy but everything is nice: Comfy king sized beds, good A/C, no noise. Only downside is the internet isn’t free and is charged 100 Baht/day.
PROS: Clean and spacious rooms, easy waking distance to beach and nightlife.
CONS: Wi-Fi not free.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the La De Bua Hotel: ”As your query, For room with single occupancy (one single adult upon check in), guest could bring one joiner to stay overnight without charge. For room with double occupancy, guest who would like to bring joiner to stay overnight will be charged 300 Baht per night per room per joiner. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Ms. Monticha – W. Reservation Agent Ladebua Hotel”.
Lamai Hotel $$
207/1-4 Rat-U-Thai 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach | Distance: Bangla Road (400 m), Patong Beach (340 m)
Don’t expect 4/5 star but it is really good value for money with very clean rooms, good food and very obliging staff. Excellent position to be able to walk most places in central Patong including beach road and Bangla Road.
Guest Friendly policy reply by the Lamai Hotel: ”Dear Sir, We are not charge joiner. But we have to keep ID card or passport of joiner when a joiner at the hotel. Best regards, Olive”.
74/48 Nanai Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (800 m), Patong Beach (920 m)
The Lekpong Guesthouse is located less than 100 meters from the Jungceylon shopping mall and night market so it’s around 10 minutes walk to Bangla road and 15 to the beach. Rooms all have A/C, TV with 100 or so channels, minibar, nice hot shower with good pressure and a balcony.
PROS: Located right behind Jungcelon shopping mall & market, Cheap & clean.
CONS: No elevator, no in room safe, laundry a bit expensive.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Lekpong Guesthouse: ”Ok for joiner we are not charge. Thank you for stay with us. See you then”.
Nap Patong Hotel $$$$
- Joiner Fee: 1500 THB (September 2013 Policy Update)
The Nap Patong is a very trendy and Zen like boutique hotel. Rooms are modern with nice interior design and all the expected amenities of a 4 star hotel plus some extras like the complimentary mini-bar. The Nap is located only 2-3 minutes from the beach and a bit further off from Bangla Road that can still be reached in an easy 10 mins walk.
PROS: Free mini bar re-stocked daily, modern and clean rooms, very comfortable bed, large balcony with decent views, free hi speed Wi-Fi .
CONS: Not cheap, swimming pool isn’t very large.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Nap Patong Hotel: ”Please kindly be informed that we charge THB 1,500 (Breakfast is not included) per unregistered guest (Joiner) per night. ‘Unregistered guest (Joiner)’ means any person that is not checked-in together with you on the first day of arrival. There is allowed the extra person but will be charge as above informed. Best regards, Giew Reservation Team”
Orange Hotel $/$$/$$$
5/31-32 The Sea Pearl Complex, Proomson Plaza, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (850 m), Patong Beach (280 m)
The Orange hotel is a modern property that has recently been refurbished with prices often in the low 1000 Baht range on Agoda. For that low amount you get a queen sized bed, big TV with around 50 channels, A/C and fan working great, free Wi-Fi, mini bar, clean bathrooms & room cleaned with sheets and towels changed every day. Location is 5 minutes from the beach and around 10 to Bangla road. Great Value budget hotel in Patong!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Orange Hotel: ”to answer you, we don t have guest friendly policy. You can come and bring an unregistered guest, it s free. Because our rooms are for 2 so you don t have to pay for additional joiner. Best regards, Orange Hotel”.
Patong Premier Resort $$/$$$
- Joiner Fee: 500 THB (Jan 2013 Policy Update)
The room was lovely with good air con and really big comfy bed. It had a good mini bar and a good bathroom. The location of this hotel on the road parallel to the main beach road and further up north from Bangla road.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Patong Premier Resort: “Greetings from PPM Resort! Thank you for your inquire our hotel policy regarding to Joiner allowed into guest room is charge THB500 per person per night. Her ID / Passport are safety by receptionist and security guard report. We look forward to welcome you to our resort. With best regards, Suk Muangma (Mr.) Reservation Team.”
179/83-84 Soi Sansabai, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (850 m), Patong Beach (650 m)
The Phil Boutique Hotel is located right in the heart of Patong. Bangla road is a stones throw away and the beach an easy 10 minutes walk through it. The Jungceylon shopping center, fresh market and tiger boxing stadium are also just around the corner so no need for tuk-tuks to get around here. Rooms have been freshly decorared and have a modern decor. Lots of little touches in the room for a hotel in this price range: large flat-screen TV, beach towels, Free WiFi, A/C, mini bar, in-room safe, balcony, etc. You also have access to the pool at the hotel next door if you need to cool off.
PROS: Central location right next to Bangla Road, 10 mins walk to the beach, value for money.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Phil Boutique Hotel @ Sansabai: ”Hello, I am the owner of the Phil Boutique Hotel @ Sansabai and wish to inform you that we are guests friendly. Best regards, Philippe”.
Phuvaree Resort $$$/$$$$
20/45-49 Siriraj Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (2 km), Patong Beach (1 km)
The Phuvaree Resort is located a little out of Patong about 15-20 minutes walking distance on that road that leads to Karon. The resort provides a free shuttle service otherwise it’s around 150 baht for a tuk-tuk. A nice option for those who find staying in Patong too noisy or crowded. Rooms are nice and big in this new hotel and have good beds, cold & quiet A/C units, satellite TV, mini bar, safety box, Wi-Fi and balcony.
PROS: New hotel, big & clean rooms, quiet location.
CONS: Outside of Patong, Some staff speak poor english.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Phuvaree Resort: ”Our room rates is quote on per room per night to accommodate for two people, mean if you stay alone you able to bring another person to stay with you without extra charge. And as you know for security reason we need to collect ID or passport before onboard. Look forward to servicing you soonest. With Best Regards Budsaba Sangsiri -Front Office Manager”.
Soi Prabarami Sam 32, Kathu District, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (2 km), Patong Beach (1 km)
The Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located on the Northern hillside and offers superb views over Patong bay. The resort provides one way complimentary drop off service to anywhere in Patong (takes 10 mins) so you only need to pay the return trip by tuk-tuk if you don’t plan to rent a car or motorbike during your stay. The apartments are very spacious and furnished with all you need to feel at home. Facilities include a swiming pool with great views, restautant, jacuzi, sauna and fitness center.
PROS: Quiet location, great view over Patong bay, spacious apartments.
CONS: 10 minutes away from Patong
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Prince Edouard Resort: ”You can bring the girl from bars can sleep overnight no charge joiner. Best regards, Bee”.
22/11 Siriraj Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (2.1 km), Patong Beach (1.3 km)
Located 20 to 30 minutes walk from the beach up Patong’s Southern hillside the PS Hill Resort is ideal for those who wish to avoid the crowds. The resort provides every two hours or so a free shuttle service to the beach & Jungceylon mall until 10PM otherwise it’s around 150 baht by tuk-tuk. Rooms are clean and spacious with everything you need: TV, fridge, A/C unit & Wi-Fi work great, in room safe, bathroom have a separate shower and toilet.
PROS: Quiet location, good value for money, great pool.
CONS: 20-30 minutes walk to the Patong beach & nightlife.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the P.S Hill Resort: ”Regarding to your kindly email, we would like informed you that our resort not charge fee of joiner but we will keep her ID card at our receptionist only. Best Regards, Khanittha”.
Royal Palm Beachfront Hotel $$$/$$$$
66/2 Thaweewong road, Patong Beach, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (600 m), Patong Beach (50 m)
The Royal Palm Beach front hotel is located just across from Patong beach where everything is accessible within 5-10 mins walking distances be Bangla road, Jungceylon mall, nightlife or restaurants. The standard rooms are basic for the price though nice & clean, I would recommend going for the Superior ones for the little extra you pay.
PROS: Right in front of the beach, Superior & Suite rooms are very nice.
CONS: No elevator, free WiFi problematic in some rooms, water pressure low, some rooms have for only view another another building 10 inches away.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Royal Palm Beachfront Hotel: ”Yes, Please note, we have to keep additional ID at reception only”.
Safari Beach Hotel $$$/$$$$
136 Taweewong Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance: Bangla Road (100 m), Patong Beach (90 m)
The location of the Safari Beach Hotel is superb, at the corner of Bangla Roand and just opposite to the beach you just couldn’t ask for any better. Rooms were nice and big with comfy bed, TV & DVD player, safe, A/C, free Wi-Fi, fridge and well appointed bathrooms with plenty of hot water & a balcony.
PROS: Awesome Location next to both the beach and bangla road!
CONS: Downside from location is the noise from Bangla Road
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Safari Beach Hotel: ”We are pleased to inform you that the hotel does not charge any joiner’s fee but your guest needs to surrender her identification card and register at the Front Desk prior to entering your room. Best Regards, Marc Samonte Asst. Front Office Manager SAFARI BEACH HOTEL”.
Salathai Resort $$/$$$
10/4 Sawasdirak Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (400 m), Patong Beach (160 m)
Rooms are spacious and very clean with comfortable beds and a very clean bathroom. Room had a built in safe which was very handy. Also they rooms were soundproof. Pool was lovely and clean also. Only 10 mins walk to Bangla Road and everything is very close walking distance.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Salathai Resort: “Regarding your inquiry about joiner policy, if you are booking a single or one person register upon check – in then after you have extra person in room we do not charge. But if the booking a double two persons register upon check in then after you have extra person in room we have additional charge 500 baht per time per person. Best regards, Sunny.”
See Sea Phuket Hotel $$$/$$$$
324/74, Prabaramee Road, Kalim Bay, Patong, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (2.9 km), Patong Beach (1.3 km)
The See Sea Phuket is located in peaceful Kalim bay a good 20 to 30 minutes walk from Patong and would suit better those who are looking for a quiet place to retreat after a night out. While the See Sea looks like your average 3-star hotel from the outside, the rooms feel like 5-star from the inside. I would recommend to spend the extra 15 to 20$ to get one of their suites with an outdoor Jacuzzi as they are really luxurious and well worth the extra over the studio rooms.
PROS: Extremely beautiful suites
CONS: Far from Patong
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the See Sea Phuket Hotel: ”There is no charge for the joiner. And as you knew, the joiner I.D. need to be place on reception for your own safty. Thank you. Regards, See Sea Boutique Hotel, Phuket.”
- Joiner Fee: 300 THB (Jan 2013 Policy Update)
Stayed for 2 weeks from March 10th and can’t complain, service was always very good with large spacious rooms with wood-themed furnishings, mini-fridge , 51 cm TV, modern air-con and service at bar great with very reasonable drink rates for happy hours from 2 til 7!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Seeka Boutique Resort: “A joiner or over night guest it will be charged at 300 Thb/person/time. Regards’ – Trairat”.
34/18-19 Prachanukro Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (1.6 km), Patong Beach (700 m)
The SoleLuna is located on the edge of Patong and while you can reach the beach in just about 10 minutes Bangla Road is a good 20 minutes away or more if your stumbling home drunk at night. The hotel was inaugurated in 2010 so the rooms are new and clean equipped with A/C unit + fan, cable TV, mini-bar, free Wi-Fi and private balcony. Good value if you don’t mind the distance.
PROS: New hotel, good value for prices.
CONS: 20 minutes walk from Bangla road.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the SoleLuna Hotel: ”Yes we are an hotel guest friendly, nothing to pay for have girl in room. She must only leave the id in reception. You are welcome in Soleluna hotel.”
28-30 Rat-Uthit Rd | Patong Beach, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (1.1 km), Patong Beach (410 m)
Big room Large bed Fridge Multiple TV-channels to choose between, cleaning every day, nice staff. Bangla Rd is about 10-15 min walk.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by Sunset Mansion: “Upon your enquiry, we do not charge the fee for the unregistered guest. Best regards, Em-on Ponkunt Reservations Department.”
Tiger Inn Hotel $$/$$$/$$$$
40 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong | Distance : Bangla Road (400 m), Patong Beach (500 m)
The Tiger Inn’s prices are good, starting around $50 USD/night you get a big clean room decorated in a safari theme just 5 minutes walk from Bangla road and about 7 minutes from the beach. The maids do a great job with the daily cleaning and the staff are friendly with proper English skills.
PROS: Only a few mins walk from Bangla road & beach, good king size bed, Free Wi-Fi, big rooms, quiet A/C.
CONS: Old CRT TV, a little noisy at times from the band playing downstairs, no pool.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Tiger Inn Hotel: ”Please noted that our hotel not charge any more for Joiner. But you must take care of your value thing by your self. Best Regards, Nonny. Reservation Manager Tiger Group Patong”.
The Chambre Patong $$/$$$/$$$$
179/103 Soi Sansabai, Phang Muang Sai Kor road, Patong, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (300 m), Patong Beach (650 m)
The Chambre Patong has a great location, tucked up a small lane it stays quiet enough to sleep at night while being only 2 minutes away from the hustle of bustle of Bangla road. Jungceylon mall is a 5 minutes walk and the beach 10 to 15 mins. The rooms are medium to small in size but are very comfortable with all modern amenities: big bed, A/C, in room safe & WiFi, balcony, mini bar, proper sized TV with 100 channels.
PROS: Perfect location quiet but near the action, fast in room wifi, clean & modern facilities.
CONS: In some rooms the view is non existent as the window directly faces the opposite building wall meters away.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the The Chambre Patong: ”Greeting from The Chambre. As you asked, you don’t have to pay more than room charge except third person in your room we must charge for 500 THB. Best regards, The Chambre.
YK Patong Resort $$/$$$/$$$$
34/89-91 Siriraj Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (1.7 km), Patong Beach (850 m)
The YK Patong Resort is located in a quiet location about 10 to 15 minutes walk from Bangla Road and the beach. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable with balcony area. The hotel has a 24 hour rooftop pool, sauna with steam room and gym.
PROS: Quiet location, hotel only few years old, rooftop pool, free Wi-Fi.
CONS: Hot water lacking at times, low water pressure.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the YK Patong Resort: ”About joiner we never charge , and sure leave her ID at reception desk. Please don’t worry about that. See you soon Best Regards Ning”.
The Yorkshire Hotel and Spa $$$/$$$$
169/16 Soi Sansabia, Rat-U-Thit 200 Road, Patong Beach | Distance : Bangla Road (350 m), Patong Beach (490 m)
The Yorkshire Inn hotel is located on Soi Samsabia, just at the end of Bangla Road so it’s not too affected by the noise and only a 10 minutes walk to the beach. Nice rooms, nice food, nice swimming pool, nice gym, nice staff. The rooms are amazing with the exception of the standard rooms that are very small and not refurbished like the rest of the hotel.
PROS: Central location, good value, free Wi-Fi.
CONS: Standard rooms are small and old, no elevator (3 floors), shower pressure.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Yorkshire Hotel: “Our hotel is guest friendly and does not charge for an overnight guest. Kind Regards, Rachael”.
@ White Patong Hotel $$/$$$
171/8 Soi Sansabai, Rat-U-Thit 200 Road, Patong, Phuket | Distance : Bangla Road (300 m), Patong Beach (470 m)
The @ White Patong Hotel is a very good value budget accommodation with Jungceylon mall located right next door. Only 5 minutes walk to Bangla Road or 10 for Patong beach. Rooms are simple, clean and comfortable and come equipped with TV, mini-bar, A/C, in room safe & free Wi-Fi.
PROS: Central location, good value, free wifi.
CONS: No elevator, small bathroom.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The White Patong Hotel: ”We are hotel guest friendly. It is no extra charge for joiner as long as only 2 persons in room. The third will charge for 500 baht/person. Thank you very much, Anna ”.
Guest Friendly Hotels on Karon Beach:
Baan Karon Resort $$/$$$
213 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The Baan Karon resort is located a 15 minutes walk from the beach. All rooms have A/C, TV, Mini bar & free Wi-fi but the standard ones feel a bit dated so I would recommend to go with the superior ones for the extra 5-7$. Overall for the money it’s a reasonable here and had no complaints.
PROS: Pool with bar, clean rooms.
CONS: Standard rooms bit dated, 15 minutes walk from the beach.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Baan Karon Resort: ”Thank you for your interested our hotel. And about joiner you not pay more if you book a room for 2 persons with agoda.com. Best regards, Suvanit”.
Bamboo House Phuket Hotel $$/$$$/$$$$
492/1 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The Bamboo House Phuket Hotel is located right in the center of Karon with plenty of restaurants and bars surrounding it. Beach is also very easy of access only a few minutes walk away. Rooms are nice with a modern decor and comfortable Japanese style low beds. The biggest surprise was they provide an Apple Mac Mini hooked up to the flat-screen TV with free access to the internet, Wi-fi is also available for your own portable devices.
PROS: Location, Apple Mac Mini in every room, Pool gets sunshine all day, beach bag with towels.
CONS: Nothing comes to mind.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Bamboo House Phuket Hotel: ”Thank you for your email, inquiring about a guest friendly policy (joiner fee). We are pleased to inform you that there is no fee for the joiner and her ID card has to be left at the reception. We look forward to welcoming you to Bamboo House Phuket. Yours sincerely, Wanida Phermpoon Reservation Department”.
Beshert Guesthouse $/$$
516/13 Patak Road, Soi Centara, Phuket
The Beshert Guesthouse is ideally located as whether heading to the beach, bars or restaurants you are never more than 5 minutes away from anything. For 500 to 1100 Baht (depending on the season) you can expect large and clean rooms a with good en-suite “wet rooms” and toilet facilites, air-con, fridge, safe, cable TV & DVD player (with a large selection of movies which you can borrow for free) and in room Wi-Fi. Overall a very pleasant place to stay and great value for money.
PROS: Location, Cheap prices, great staff & owner, huge free DVD and book library, clean rooms.
CONS: No elevator, Some rooms are getting a little tired.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Beshert Guesthouse: ”To answer you query regarding guests accompanying you, guests are welcome, and NO extra fee is involved. Regards, Adam -Proprietor of Beshert Guesthouse”.
Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalows $$/$$$/$$$$
691/1 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The location of the Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalows is its greatest advantage. Set on the slopes of Karon you have great views of the beach and Andaman sea below. Access to the beach is easy all you need to do is follow the stairs leading down to a quiet part of the beach and from there on it’s only a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the center of Karon where all the restaurants and bars are. Otherwise don’t expect a 5-star hotel. Calling it boutique is already far fetched but you do get clean rooms of decent size with all the basic amenities.
PROS: Views, peaceful & tranquil resort.
CONS: Entry level rooms are bare and basic.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Karon Cliff Contemporary Boutique Bungalows: ”Booking for 1 room is maximum 2 persons occupancy (2 persons staying) You are able to bring a friend together with for 2 persons of total. With kind regards, Sandy, Ms.Sommanus Pongpraporn. -Sales and Marketing Manager”.
Karon Hillside Hotel $$/$$$
10 Soi Patak 16, Karon, Phuket
The rooms at the Karon Hillside Hotel are divided up into two sections. A newer and more modern garden wing with really nice rooms VS the original main wing with older ones. Both are of good quality rooms with all the expected amenities but for the small bump in price I’d strongly suggest booking the Superior over the Standard. The downside for many is it’s location, a good 15 minutes walk from the beach.
PROS: Grounds, pool & bar, staff, food.
CONS: 15 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes to Karon circle.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Karon Hillside Hotel: ”That is no problem, no additional charge. Best Regards, Klas. -Karon Hillside Hotel”.
481 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The Karon Living Room Hotel is located on the main Patak Road about 10 to 15 minutes walk from the beach. Rooms are clean spacious with all the basics: Firm but comfy beds, A/C, TV, fridge, Wi-Fi, wet room with shower & toilet. While this is no 5-star luxury resort, for the price you pay I would consider it one of the best budget value for money hotel I’ve been to in Karon during the high season. Highly recommended!
PROS: Excellent value, free Wi-Fi, great staff.
CONS: 10 to 15 minutes walk to the beach, no pool.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Karon Living Room: ”It’s free if she leave her ID at the reception desk. Best Regard, Neung -Reservation Dept. Karon living room hotel”.
528/14 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The Karon Sunshine Guesthouse is located less than 5 minutes walk from the beach. The Superior room I booked (under 20$) was very clean and had plently of space. Rooms are supplied with AC & ceiling fan, TV(plenty of channels), minibar, seating area with chairs and table, decent size bathtroom with toiletries. For the price this is another great budget accomodation in Karon. Highly recommended!
PROS: Excellent value, free Wi-Fi, friendly atmosphere & staff, 5 mins to beach, full size beach towels for free.
CONS: No pool
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Karon Sunshine Guesthouse, Bar & Restaurant: ”Hello, We do not have a problem with guests as long as they respect my other guests, my staff and my property and their host remains responsible for them. There is no additional charge for 1 guest. Best regards, Greg”.
291/4 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The Pineapple Guesthouse is a great option for those looking to save up as much money as they can on accomodations while retaining some level of comfort. Depending the season, the price varies from 500 to 1000 THB and for that amount you can expect clean rooms of decent size with: Big beds, TV, A/C, fridge with 2 bottles of water every day, safe, hot shower and good Wi-Fi. It’s only a 5 minutes walk to the Karon beach or 20 minutes if you want to go all the way to Kata beach. While unspectacular, the rooms are of good value for money all year round.
PROS: Low prices all year long, good Wi-Fi, Location, clean rooms.
CONS: Rooms are unspectacular.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Pineapple Guesthouse: ”Yes, we are guest friendly and there’s no charge. Regards, Steve”.
Sunset Plaza $$$$
264 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket
The Sunset Plaza is a condo complex located up a steep hill from which you get to enjoy some stunning views of Karon beach. The apartments are very spacious and modernly furnished with a cozy and pleasant living room, complete kitchenette with cooking utensils and comfy average sized bedroom with flatscreen-TV. The complex has two swimming pools, one of which overlooks out town and Andaman sea. While there is no bar or restaurant on location you can find them just 2-3 minutes walk away. Getting to the beach takes 5 to 10 minutes on foot.
PROS: Big modern rooms, Great sea view of Karon Beach, great pool area with sun beds.
CONS: No bar or restaurant, up a very steep hill, Wi-Fi is charged 200 THB/day.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Sunset Plaza: ”We don’t charge the additional fee for lady bar by the way please leave ID card of the lady with security. Best Regards, Miss Saysuda Sungla (Nan) -Sunset Plaza Company Limited”.
Guest Friendly Hotels on Kata Beach:
100/3-4 Kata Road, Kata, Phuket
A great little guesthouse for those who don’t want to spend too much on accommodations while in Kata. Rooms are clean and comfortable, bathroom was also nice, Air-Con works perfectly and the WiFi was Signal good. The best part is that its within walking distance from both Kata beach (±5 minutes) & Karon Beach (±10 minutes).
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The 3rd Street Cafe and Guesthouse Hotel: “Dear Sir, Thank you for your responds, girl policy she would have to leave her ID at the reception. and for joiner fee don’t worry about that. Best Regards, 3rdstreetcafe&Guesthouse.”.
Aspasia Hotel $$$$
1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beach, Phuket
The Asparia hotel is a beautiful and intimate hotel perched on top of a hill with some terrific panoramic views of the ocean and Kata Beach. The rooms are over-sized and of high standard especially the suite (145 square meters!) which is worth the extra 50$ (IMHO) for all it has to offer. For that you get your own kitchen, dining room, living room, a big bathroom with Jacuzzi and last but not least a really huge bedroom with large bed, TV, desk, etc.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Asparia Hotel: “Regarding to your email, our resort do not charge for a joiner fee. Best regards, Tudtu -Reservation Team”.
Be My Guest Boutique Hotel $$/$$$
100/62 Kata Road, Kata, Phuket
The Be My Guest Boutique Hotel is located at the nortern tip of Kata just 300 meters from the beach and about a 5-10 minutes walk from Karon beach. While this is not a boutique hotel like their name would like to make it sound the rooms are spacious and clean room with a private balcony, TV with a good range of channels, A/C unit (a little noisy at times), fridge, fast WiFi (free) and a safety box. They do not have pool but for the price it’s a good deak in Kata.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Be My Guest Boutique Hotel: “Hello, no problems) You are welcome) Enjoy”.
BluEco Hotel $$/$$$
100/75 Kata Road, Kata, Phuket
The BluEco Hotel brand new and very clean where the furnishings are modern and the rooms spacious. The bathroom is a bit on the smaller side but there was always plenty of hot water for the shower. Downsides I found are that the bed is a little hard and there is no in room Wi-Fi (only in the lobby). Located a street back from the main road it’s a 10 mins walk to Kata beach or 15 mins to Karon beach. While not exactly a luxury resort for a 3 stars at that price I would say it’s good value. Recommended!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The BluEco Hotel: “Dear sir If you book 1 room for 2 person when you come check-in you check-in 1 person yes, You can have 1 lady but if you check-in 2 person you can’t have lady ,if you have i charge 1000 THB/night If you need only one lady stay with you to long time about 1 week i block her for Guest Hotel If you change lady every day give ID every day too !! lady 18 years up!! Best regards, Rung”.
1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beach, Phuket
The Boathouse hotel has one of the best location in Kata and no matter which one of the 56 rooms you are in the lovely beach lays right outside of your door! Free sunbeds are available and the attentive staff make sure you have everything you need throughout your stay. The beach beach bar and restaurant are one of the highlights here. While the rooms are not especially spacious they are very well furnished and comfortable. You even have your own personal espresso coffee machine. Not cheap but highly recommended for its atmosphere.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Boathouse on Kata Beach: “Warmest greetings from sunny Boathouse on Kata Beach, Phuket.” We are delighted to hear you are planning to visit us in a few months. Regarding to your question, we not charge additional fee because we offer the same rate although you would like to stay alone or 2 people. But we always require her ID card to leave at front desk. Warm regards, Siriporn Sawangdoungpattra (Jaja) – Reservation officer”.
Capannina Inn $$/$$$
98/85-84 Kata Road Beach Center, Kata, Phuket
The Capannina Inn isn’t situated right on Kata beach but a 10 minutes walk will get you there and since it’s located near the northern end of Kata you can also easily get to Karon beach in 15 minutes max. Room are clean and equipped with A/C unit, flat-screen TV (with a decent number of channels), free Wi-Fi, Illy expresso/cappuccino maker, large bathroom with a walk in shower and a balcony with two chairs and a table. Italian owned joint
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Capannina Inn: “Good Afternoon Of course, we dom’t charge. But the identification with us for safety. Thank you, Reception – capannina inn”.
Casa E Mare Hotel $$/$$$
90/9 Kok Tanod Road, Kata, Phuket
The Casa E Mare hotel is located on the Southern end of Kata up 300 meters from the main road so you have access to both Kata & Kata Noi beaches within 10-15 minutes walk. The hotel is approximately 5 years old so it’s so is pretty new & modern. Rooms have large beds, TV, A/C, fridge, free Wi-Fi, safe, western bathroom (not just a wet room but a proper separate shower with glass doors) and balcony. For the 1000 – 1500THB range it’s in, the price is very decent. Recommended!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Casa E Mare Hotel: “Hi, Isn’t problem for the outside guest, just leave ID card, no extra charge. Hope to see your reservation. See you….”.
Dome Resort $$/$$$
98 M.4 Kata Beach, Kata, Phuket
The Standard fan rooms (picture above) at the Dome Resort were a bit of a letdown with dated rooms and old furniture. Might be acceptable for 600 THB range but otherwise I would recommend the A/C or deluxe ones which are much better if you can get any of those at a decent price in the 1000-1500 THB range. Location is 10-15 minutes from Kata Beach.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Casa E Mare Hotel: “Hi, Isn’t problem for the outside guest, just leave ID card, no extra charge. Hope to see your reservation. See you….”.
Honey Resort $$/$$$/$$$$
100/69 Kata Road, Muang, Kata, Phuket
The Honey Resort is a nice clean little hotel tucked in a quiet and peaceful area so you don’t get much of any street noise. Rooms are modern and well furnished, comfy bed, air-con unit is efficient and quiet, ±70 channels on the flat-screen TV, the walls are thick, good shower and plenty of storage for clothes. They have a pool with a unique design that is perhaps 2 meters wide but runs the entire length of the front of the hotel. Located a 5-10 minutes walk from either the center or Kata beach. Downsides is there is no free in-room Wi-Fi (200 THB/day or 600 THB/week though accessible for free in the lobby.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Honey Resort: “Hi, Greetings from Honey Resort, Phuket! If you book for 2 persons in room, there will be no extra charge, but if you book only 1 person, there will be. Wish to welcome you to our hotel. Best regards, Thanathorn H. (Jazz) Asst. Marketing Manager – Honey Resort”.
Kata Blue Sea Resort $$$/$$$$
98/123 The Beach Center Project, Kata Road, Kata, Phuket
The Kata Blue Sea Resort is located in a very modern area of Kata surrounded by new buildings. Only a 5-10 minutes walk to Kata beach & all the bars and restaurants of it’s centre. Rooms are comfortable and of decent size with A/C, flat-screen TV, safe, good shower, balcony (some with view other just a metal fence). They offfer good service with daily linen change, free breakfast & a nice little pool area. The surroundings are clean and quiet. The one downsides is they charge 100 baht a day for the Wi-Fi.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Kata Blue Sea Resort: “Hi, Welcome to hotel kata blue sea 1 Room can stay 2 people not Charge for girl beer bars want only Real ID card lend for Reception Thank you and see you soon, sudsiri ”.
Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access $$$/$$$$
92/16 Koktanode Road, Kata, Phuket
The Kata Lucky Villas aren’t the least expensive property in the Kata area, but was worth paying a little more to enjoy the direct pool access some of their rooms have. I loved the fact we could have a dip stright from on our patio area. The rooms are great, spotless clean and very modern with comfortable bed and furnishings. Location also good, just a 5 minutes walk from Kata Noi beach while the road is littered with lovely restaurants & bars the way there. Downsides: No free Wi-Fi, disappointing considering the price of the room! They do sell Wi-Fi vouchers at the reception for 50 THB/ hour.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by the Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access: “You can bring the girl from outside to stay with you (You have to find by your self) and if you want extra breakfast for her cost 250 THB / day , and she has to leave her I.D. card at the lobby between stay here. Regard, Ae -Reservation Team KATA LUCKY VILLA & POOL ACCESS”.
The Kata Resort $$$/$$$$
197/1, 197/2 Patak Road, Kata, Phuket
The Kata Resort is located 1KM away from the beach (15-20 minutes walk) which is a bit further that most hotels in Kata but nothing really excessive. Formerly known as The Little Mermaid Resort, this hotel had been in serious decline over the past years but new management has taken over in June 2012 and have started some much needed renovations. Rooms are generally large and clean, fridge works perfectly, Wi-fi too, new A/C units have been since installed but the installations are still pretty dated and the water pressure low. However the new management is working on the problems so over time it should greatly improve…
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Kata Resort: “Your welcome to stay with us. Room rate is for 2 person. No, we don’t have a fee for the joiner. Looking forward to see you. Best regards, Nang Phanchana -General Manager”.
40 / 36 Kata Road, Kata Beach, Phuket
This hotel was really amazing. Each room has a pool with a spacious living room, kitchen, dining room, large bedroom, huge and uniquely decorated bathroom with a jacuzzi. The place was very clean and the staff was really nice. I loved the clean jacuzzi and everything about our stay here. The hotel is within a few minutes walking distance of the beach..
Manohra Cozy Village $$/$$$
29/18 Soi 7 Patak Road, Kata, Phuket
The Manohra Cozy Village is a small resort with just 12 rooms tucked in a quiet back street on the northern portion of Kata where both Karon and Kata beach are within 10 minutes walk. Both the Standard & Superior rooms are nice and spacious. Both seem to have been renovated recently and come with good beds, Flat screen TV’s, air-conditioning, minibar, safety box, Wi-fi. The Superior rooms are bigger and poolside. This place made TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice 2013 for the Top 25 Bargain Hotels in Thailand so I Highly Recommended it!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Manohra Cozy Village: “Greetings from Manohra Cozy Village! We confirm availability for the month of March (the most available on superior rooms only) There is no surcharge for additional guests as we’re joiner friendly. Best Regards, Dario Bortolati -Manohra Cozy Village Village Manager”.
Outdoor Inn & Restaurant $$/$$$
100/41-42 Kata Road, Tambol Karon, Kata, Phuket
Outdoor Inn & Restaurant is located a short 5 minutes walk from Kata beach. The hotel itself is pretty average, nothing really special but they often offer some very low rates via Agoda. Rooms are spacious, beds comfy, A/C unit works properly, has a fridge, 28 inch TV, Wi-Fi, wardrobe, desk with chairs, safe & hot showers.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Outdoor Inn & Restaurant: “Dear! We don’t charge girls bar just hold in cards see you”.
18 Kata Noi Road, Muang, Kata, Phuket
If you are looking for the absolute best five star guest friendly resort in Kata and have no budget restrictions look no further… Listed TripAdvisor’s Traveler’s Choice® 2013 Winner as one of the Top 25 Hotels of Thailand in not one but two categories: Luxury & Top, the Shore at Katathani Resort is the cream of the crop. Located up on a hill the setting is truly breathtaking and paradisiac. The villa rooms are very large and are equipped with every possible amenities, the staff and service exemplary always eager to satisfy your every wish. So if it’s true 5 star luxury you’re after and have the budget this is it!
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Shore at Katathani Resort: “Please be inform that we can allow to bring the joiner without any additional charge as per requested, but we do not allow her to use any facilities in our hotel”.
Southern Fried Rice Guesthouse $/$$/$$$
100/14-15 Kata Road, Kata Night Bazaar, Kata, Phuket
The Southern Fried Rice Guesthouse is located in a quiet side street just 5 minutes walk from Kata beach, 10-15 min to Karon Beach & around 30 minutes to Kata Noi further south. The rooms (only 8 in total) are very spacious and well lit by large windows. The bed was comfy, A/C unit works just fine, TV has a few English channels, mini bar, very good wifi connection ,in room safe, hot shower with proper water pressure and free continental breakfast. The staff and owner Terje are super friendly and always helpful with guidance, good deals on taxi and tours/ferry transfer.
- Guest Friendly policy reply by The Southern Fried Rice Guesthouse: ”Hello, There are no restrictions on bringing a girl to the room. Kind regards, Terje”.